Tuesday 19 July 2016

Watching @promiseseeker

“I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.””

Genesis 28:15 NIV

 

Maybe the future is unknown. Maybe you know where God is calling you but you feel scared or wary. Maybe you feel exactly where God wants you right now. Maybe you have wandered away… Wherever you find yourself, God is watching over you… He is with you. He knows you. He sees you.

 

Don't be afraid of the next steps. God is watching over you WHEREVER you go!

 

#promise27 #whereeveryougo #genesis #godiswatching #neveralone

 

______________________________________________

 

#bible #bibleverse #biblejournaling #biblestudy #biblescripture #biblepromises #promise #promiseseeker #godspromise #godspeaks #godneverlies #promises #truth #scripture #bibletime #shereadstruth #biblereading #godsword #goodnews 

 

 

 

 


No comments: