Saturday 18 June 2016

Blessed to be a blessing @promiseseeker

Blessed to be a blessing.

““I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.””
Genesis 12:2-3 NIV

One of my favourite worship songs growing up was Abundant Life Church's (now @lifechurchhome) "Blessed to be a blessing". I love how God's promises aren't just to big us up individually but to spread and share His love, grace, blessing. Our generosity with what God blesses us with can be someone else's blessing. 

But we don't have to give out of our own resources. We give and we bless from what we have received.

#blessedtobeablessing #whathoesaroundcomesaround #genesis #blessed #blessing #promise7 #inittogether #sharingiscaring 

#bible #bibleverse #biblejournaling #biblestudy #biblescripture #biblepromises #promise #promiseseeker #godspromise #godspeaks #godneverlies #promises #truth #scripture #bibletime #shereadstruth #biblereading #godsword #goodnews 

No comments: